Our RSS Feed
Harm Reduction Links
- Al-Anon Alternatives – HARM LESS
- Alcohol Abstinence Cheat Sheet
- Alcohol Harm Reduction Cheat Sheet
- Controlled Drinking
- HAMS – Alcohol Harm Reduction Support
- Heavy Drinking
- Moderate Drinking Cheat Sheet
- Reduce Drinking
- Reduced Drinking
- Responsible Drinking and Responsible Alcohol Policy
- Safe Drinking
- Ten Tips to Change Your Drinking Habits
- The College Student's Guide To Safe Drinking
- The HARM LESS Al-Anon Alternative Blog
- What We Can Learn From The Audrey Kishline Tragedy – The Case For Harm Reduction
Harm Reduction Radio – HAMS
- The Lies in the AA Big Book disected, discussed, debated.
- What happens when you're in AA, leave and now you have no friends?
- Steven Slate author of Freedom Model
- The 13th Step- A film exposing the dark side of Alcoholics Anonymous
- AA 's entry into Hollywood, The Lost Weekend, The Days of Wine and Roses
- The stupid things AA sponsors say- are there any "good " sponsors?
- More about Alcoholism, Chapter 3 of the Big Book, tearing it up again
- Working with Others tearing up just one more chapter of The Big Book
- Into Action What kind of lies are in the Big Book of AA
- Tearing up the AA Big Book just one more time - where are the lies
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: heavy drinking
So-Called Moderate Drinking Study Actually Studies Severely Heavy Drinking
A recent article in Neuroscience titled “Moderate drinking? Alcohol consumption significantly decreases neurogenesis in the adult hippocampus” purports to study moderate drinking and prove that even moderate drinking may have a severely negative impact on the formation of brain cells. … Continue reading